I dont have time for the whole list.. the latest is my phone stopped charging..

called them for replacement(3 hrs!)... they said they were shipping a new fone/battery/ charger/ etc I received JUST a rebuilt fone... they harrassed me for 3 weeks about returning the broken one.. though I had sent within 2 days and had the ups tracking to prove it...Then a notice saying my brokenn fone was not covered..( the cheap *** charging port was disfugured..

and are charging me 99 bucks. ! I have the insurance plan that has somehow gone from @ $60 a year to over 150 /yr. They basically fee and screw you at every opportunity annd make it so time consuming to try to dispute it tha most people give up.

Im not sure other carriers are better but the corporate motto.."we screw you just the same as the other guys" should embabaress the heck out of them! I think its time for a serious movement to "nationalize the PHONE and cable systems and get these corporate leeches off americand necks!2 was "defective device

User's recommendation: google.. they suck too but you get to partially screw the other carriers.

Verizon Cons: Anything about my experience with verizon.

Comments