Verizon shutoff my dial tone in order to sell their fios package, called for a service to fix, told it would take a week!!! Received text next day that it was resovled, no.

called again was told there was a problem in the area. Waited a week as they said, no fix, called again now told you need to get a fiber upgrade to my house, never a notice about so called "upgrade" not in my bill, text or mail. Fraud all around. Now I have to wait four more days for a fiber drop, still trying to sell me their garbage fios package.

No problems four 19 years in my house, even thru superstorm sandy. Pure billshit, will be dropping all my Verizon accounts, after they install fiber.

Review about: Verizon Phone Service.

Reason of review: dropped dial tone.

Comments

Verizon did the samething here. Phone calls, letters and even visits from Fios sales people.

They pushed it pushed it then when we got a new carrier it takes them almost 10 days to disconnect the phone so our new provider could activate it on their network.Slugs.

They still act like mommy bell owns everything. I guess this is how a baby bell cries.