Verified Reviewer

1.6

I would copy/paste my complaint to the BBB but I doubt they'll post it. How can a company with a 1.5 customer rating be an accredited organization?

I'll tell you how, membership and clout.

After enduring nearly 14 years of battles with this morally-bankrupt collection of jackals I have finally stopped playing their used-car salesman let me talk to my manager routine, complete with the built-in timeouts. They are curiously slow for a company boasting a 5g capability are they not?

Enough of the let's-make-a-deal quid pro quos. We'll waive the fee if you sign up to whatever their latest gimmick is. But the real scam is how they depict what they call your "profile" on verizon.com--which the customer service pretorian guard claim they cannot see!

Ha! If you can find your bill on their website, which is no gimmee, you'll see it broken down into categories, like Home Phone, Internet, TV, and something called Security, Support and More. Under each category they list what services you currently have and there is an option to add or increase but not to eliminate or reduce. For that you have to get through the pretorian guard.

Under the illusory Security, Support and More I see TechSure Plus, TechSure, Inside Wire Maintenance, Child Safety, LifeLock, and in my case the Cloud they are upselling me on and some acronym unintelligible. Fine, except this category doesn't follow protocol. You have no idea which services you have and which shell they are under. If by chance you guess the right shell and find the pearl it slips away.

Last week my verizon.net email was hacked.

I called TechSure. They don't handle emails......wrong shell

User's recommendation: Read a book or lobby your senator for re-regulation. They're all the same.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Deal.

Preferred solution: revenge.