2.8

I had an issue with my copper line phone after a severe storm. After 10 days and their finally sending a competent service tech the issue was resolved.

Now I received a letter from Verizon telling me that if I don't switch to fiber by 6/17/19 they will be disconnecting my service. Since I also have DSL through them, it says my internet service will also stop working, but I could switch to Fios at a "Special Rate" that may be "Lower or Higher" than what I currently pay. No where does it say how much it will cost me to switch my internet service to Fios, I'm sure some type of wiring will be necessary.

In 37 years this was the first time I had an issue with my phone, I'm really annoyed with this tactic of forcing me to switch just because I had a service call. So now I have a little over a month to either switch to fiber or my other alternative is to have my phone and internet switched to Optimum.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Home Phone Service.

Comments