Contact Verizon Customer Service
Verizon Phone Numbers and Emails
(888) 922-0204Customer Service
(800) 779-2067Executive Team
(888) 262-1999National Accessibility
Business Customer Service:
(888) 378-3113For Business Solutions, Tech Products and Services
(877) 830-1626Enterprise/Public Sector - Federal
(844) 915-2512Fios, Network and Phone (1-19 Employees)
(888) 318-0057Fios, Network and Phone (100-500 Employees)
(855) 972-5862Fios, Network and Phone (20-99 Employees)
(877) 465-0178Mobile Phones and Plans
(855) 440-1452Public Safety
(833) 363-1217State and Local Government/Education
(908) 559-2001Basking Ridge Operational
(800) 333-3972Privacy Inquiries
How to Contact Verizon
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 4 060||Issues resolved: 87||Last call: Dec 8, 2023|
What is Verizon Phone Number?
Customers can contact Verizon by phone in several ways:
1) Call one of Verizon's toll-free numbers:
There are different phone numbers for prepaid and postpaid customers.
2) Dial *611 from a Verizon phone.
3) Request a call-back from Verizon's website. Call-back appointments can be set via the website as well.
Additional Information About Verizon Customer Service
- Verizon provides 24/7 automated phone-based customer service and live customer help is available Monday through Friday from 7 am - 9 pm and weekends from 8 am - 9 pm (All hours are in local time)
Many consumers want to speak to a live person when making a purchase, asking a question or attempting to resolve a problem. Verizon's voicemail system asks questions about the reason for the call: "Yes" or "no" answers will direct the call to the appropriate customer service department.
- Verizon also offers a dedicated customer service center for current customers with disabilities.
- The Verizon Wireless National Accessibility Customer Service Center provides support from Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (EST).
Verizon Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Verizon Privacy Office
1300 I St., NW Ste 500 E.
Washington, DC 20005
International Data Privacy Office
Verizon Legal Department
Reading International Business Park
RG2 6DA UK
Basking Ridge Operational Headquarters
One Verizon Way
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
P.O. Box 408
Newark, NJ 07101-0408
500 Technology Dr., Ste 500
Weldon Spring, MO 63304
How Good is Verizon's Customer Service?
Not very good. Had one *** of time just getting someone to talk to, then, of course transferred. Told person what was wrong and 45 min later nothing fixed. I explained I had to leave and was told someone would call me back and 24 hrs later no call. Humm !
Thank you for answering my questions and scheduling a tech to set up new equipment in a timely fashion
Good until now
Phil was excellent. He was polite, gracious, understanding, and knew what to do to help me get as far as we could. My issue was resolved but I did need to call back the next day to overhaul my account information. (My predecessor is no longer with our organization so we need to replace her contact information with mine. I was missing some information needed to do that so Phil advised that I call back today. Again, he was REALLY helpful and friendly.
I’ve already done this
Summary of Verizon Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Verizon?
Payments and Charges Question:
Product/ Service Question:
- “Phone suddenly can't connect other phones are fine”
- “I receive my internet only in one room”
- “To suspend service”
- “Services and price”
- “Service issues”
Request for Information Question:
- “Question about iPhone”
- “Question about internet service on an ipad”
- “Check on my payment”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel visa cards”
- “Cancellation of my subscription?”
- “Need my account number for Verizon”
- “Update my account information”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Change my phone plan”
- “I need to return boxes.”
- “I have a new credit card”
- “Credit card change”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Tracking order”
- “A Samsung tablet was part of my promotion. I haven't received it yet”
- “Promised refunds that haven't happened”
- “Pay off my phone”
- “I want to know my pay off on my phone”
- “Pay off”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Trying to logon to Verizon application. I'm a new customer. I just ordered a phone last night.”
- “Phone plan”
, , , ,
Verizon was founded in 1983 as Bell Atlantic Corporation. It got seven Bell Operating Companies from AT&T company after its breakup. Nowadays the company is headquartered in New York, New York. Verizon Communications, Inc. was created in 2000 after the acquisition of GTE be Bell Atlantic, which was one of the largest mergers in the US history. The name of the company is a portmanteau word formed from veritas and horizon. The company specializes in communications services providing Broadband Internet services, Television services, wireless telecommunication services and Local wireline. Company's net income is $6,119 billion. Verizon Communications employs over 239,000 people. The tag line of the company is: "We never stop working for you".
Verizon is ranked 389 out of 1792 in Telecommunications category
Compare Verizon To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.