Contact Verizon Customer Service
Verizon Phone Numbers and Emails
Business Customer Service:
- (888) 378-3113
- (800) 631-2355
- (866) 725-6576
State & Local Government, Public Safety
Residential Support: Verizon Fios Internet, Tv, Phone, Or Billing:
Billing and Account, TV, Internet and Phone Support
DirecTV Tech Support
Order, Change, Cancel Services
Small And Medium Business:
Fios, networks and phone (1-19 employees)
Fios, networks and phone (20-500 employees)
Mobile phones and plans (1-500 employees)
Verizon Contact Information
Verizon Online Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
How to Contact Verizon
What is Verizon Phone Number?
Customers can contact Verizon by phone in several ways:
1) Call one of Verizon's toll-free numbers:
There are different phone numbers for prepaid and postpaid customers.
2) Dial *611 from a Verizon phone.
3) Request a call-back from Verizon's website. Call-back appointments can be set via the website as well.
Additional Information About Verizon Customer Service
- Verizon provides 24/7 automated phone-based customer service and live customer help is available Monday through Friday from 7 am - 9 pm and weekends from 8 am - 9 pm (All hours are in local time)
Many consumers want to speak to a live person when making a purchase, asking a question or attempting to resolve a problem. Verizon's voicemail system asks questions about the reason for the call: "Yes" or "no" answers will direct the call to the appropriate customer service department.
- Verizon also offers a dedicated customer service center for current customers with disabilities.
- The Verizon Wireless National Accessibility Customer Service Center provides support from Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (EST).
Summary of Verizon Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Verizon Customer Service?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Billing questions”
- “Pay a bill”
- “Two payments made in December one I made the second auto pay”
- “Service help”
- “Two bars on phone service!!!m! Horrible Service”
- “No service”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “To activate a new phone i bought”
- “Trying to reactivate”
- “Activate phone”
Request for Information Question:
- “To find out my last bill”
- “Order status”
- “To see how much I have to pay to restore services”
Product/ Service Question:
- “My other phone is not working”
- “My new phone isn't working”
- “DVR Not working”
- “Wanti take my kids off my account”
- “Change voicemail password.”
- “I want to add my wife as an account manager”
- “Sims Card”
- “Help With card. Defect”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Need to replace cable box”
- “Trying to get a return shipping sticker”
- “Any good offers for Returning customer”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “To get the mailing address to send a device back”
- “I need the tracking number on my order”
- “Claiming you did not receive my trade in ohone”
- “My refund”
- “Because I was told dey was gne refund me my money and haven't received it”
- “I want to know my pay off on my phone”
- “Pay off”
- “Pay off device”
- “Can't receive texts”
- “Bring old phone number”
- “Plan upgrade”
Internet Service, Phone Service, Customer Care
Account, Gift Card, Website
Pros: Internet, Customer service, Coverage, Good coverage, Coverage area
Cons: Customer service, Incompetent customer service, Poor service, Poor service when needed the most, Lack of accountability
, , , ,
Verizon was founded in 1983 as Bell Atlantic Corporation. It got seven Bell Operating Companies from AT&T company after its breakup. Nowadays the company is headquartered in New York, New York. Verizon Communications, Inc. was created in 2000 after the acquisition of GTE be Bell Atlantic, which was one of the largest mergers in the US history. The name of the company is a portmanteau word formed from veritas and horizon. The company specializes in communications services providing Broadband Internet services, Television services, wireless telecommunication services and Local wireline. Company's net income is $6,119 billion. Verizon Communications employs over 239,000 people. The tag line of the company is: "We never stop working for you".
Verizon is ranked 324 out of 1709 in Telecommunications category
Compare Verizon To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.