Contact Verizon Customer Service
Verizon Phone Numbers and Emails
Business Customer Service:
- (888) 378-3113
- (800) 631-2355
- (866) 725-6576
State & Local Government, Public Safety
Residential Support: Verizon Fios Internet, Tv, Phone, Or Billing:
Billing and Account, TV, Internet and Phone Support
DirecTV Tech Support
Order, Change, Cancel Services
Small And Medium Business:
Fios, networks and phone (1-19 employees)
Fios, networks and phone (20-500 employees)
Mobile phones and plans (1-500 employees)
Verizon Contact Information
Verizon Online Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
How to Contact Verizon
What is Verizon Phone Number?
Customers can contact Verizon by phone in several ways:
1) Call one of Verizon's toll-free numbers:
There are different phone numbers for prepaid and postpaid customers.
2) Dial *611 from a Verizon phone.
3) Request a call-back from Verizon's website. Call-back appointments can be set via the website as well.
Additional Information About Verizon Customer Service
- Verizon provides 24/7 automated phone-based customer service and live customer help is available Monday through Friday from 7 am - 9 pm and weekends from 8 am - 9 pm (All hours are in local time)
Many consumers want to speak to a live person when making a purchase, asking a question or attempting to resolve a problem. Verizon's voicemail system asks questions about the reason for the call: "Yes" or "no" answers will direct the call to the appropriate customer service department.
- Verizon also offers a dedicated customer service center for current customers with disabilities.
- The Verizon Wireless National Accessibility Customer Service Center provides support from Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (EST).
Summary of Verizon Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Verizon Customer Service?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “I set up a payment arrangement now i jave no cell service and i was assured i would have service”
- “New landline service”
- “New service”
- “Service charge”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel service”
- “Reactivate a phone line”
Request for Information Question:
- “Give checking accy number”
- “Need assistance in sim unlock”
- “Need to talk to someone”
Product/ Service Question:
- “MY PHONE DOESNT WORK”
- “Order a phone”
- “Phone not working”
- “My account”
- “My mobile phone is hacked Contracted to a IP address says no cell service”
- “Combine two accounts”
- “Locked sim card needs puk number”
- “New device,same sim card”
- “Problem with refill card”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Change address”
- “Return phone”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “I need the tracking number on my order”
- “Claiming you did not receive my trade in ohone”
- “I've been recieving E-Mails stating my trade in was never received I have reciept from UPS with phone shipped on 7/22/21”
- “My refund”
- “Because I was told dey was gne refund me my money and haven't received it”
- “I want to know my pay off on my phone”
- “Pay off”
- “Pay off device”
- “New phone”
- “Trouble porting a byod number”
- “Reconect my suspended line”
Internet Service, Phone Service, Customer Care
Account, Gift Card, Website
Pros: Internet, Customer service, Good coverage, Coverage area, Nada
Cons: Customer service, Incompetent customer service, Poor service, Lack of accountability, Bait and switch
, , , ,
Verizon was founded in 1983 as Bell Atlantic Corporation. It got seven Bell Operating Companies from AT&T company after its breakup. Nowadays the company is headquartered in New York, New York. Verizon Communications, Inc. was created in 2000 after the acquisition of GTE be Bell Atlantic, which was one of the largest mergers in the US history. The name of the company is a portmanteau word formed from veritas and horizon. The company specializes in communications services providing Broadband Internet services, Television services, wireless telecommunication services and Local wireline. Company's net income is $6,119 billion. Verizon Communications employs over 239,000 people. The tag line of the company is: "We never stop working for you".
Verizon is ranked 289 out of 1708 in Telecommunications category
Compare Verizon To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.