Verizon Customer Service
- (888) 262-1999 National Accessibility
- (888) 294-6804 Prepaid
- (800) 922-0204
- (800) 465-4054 Business
- (800) 225-5499 Consumer
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Internet, You are a bunch of overcharging crooks, Customer service, Coverage area, Tv
Incompetent customer service, Customer service, Poor service, Bait and switch, Sales practices
Verizon was founded in 1983 as Bell Atlantic Corporation. It got seven Bell Operating Companies from AT&T company after its breakup. Nowadays the company is headquartered in New York, New York. Verizon Communications, Inc. was created in 2000 after the acquisition of GTE be Bell Atlantic, which was one of the largest mergers in the US history. The name of the company is a portmanteau word formed from veritas and horizon. The company specializes in communications services providing Broadband Internet services, Television services, wireless telecommunication services and Local wireline. Company's net income is $6,119 billion. Verizon Communications employs over 239,000 people. The tag line of the company is: "We never stop working for you".
Verizon is ranked 219 out of 1813 in Telecommunications category
Where Reviews Came From
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Newark, New Jersey, United States
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Verizon to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future