Contact Verizon Customer Service
Verizon Phone Numbers and Emails
(800) 779-2067Executive Team
(800) 922-0204Verizon Wireless Services
(888) 262-1999National Accessibility
Business Customer Service:
(888) 378-3113For Business Solutions, Tech Products and Services
(877) 830-1626Enterprise/Public Sector - Federal
(844) 915-2512Fios, Network and Phone (1-19 Employees)
(888) 318-0057Fios, Network and Phone (100-500 Employees)
(855) 972-5862Fios, Network and Phone (20-99 Employees)
(877) 465-0178Mobile Phones and Plans
(855) 440-1452Public Safety
(833) 363-1217State and Local Government/Education
(908) 559-2001Basking Ridge Operational
(800) 333-3972Privacy Inquiries
How to Contact Verizon
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 2 424||Issues resolved: 51||Last call: May 27, 2023|
What is Verizon Phone Number?
Customers can contact Verizon by phone in several ways:
1) Call one of Verizon's toll-free numbers:
There are different phone numbers for prepaid and postpaid customers.
2) Dial *611 from a Verizon phone.
3) Request a call-back from Verizon's website. Call-back appointments can be set via the website as well.
Additional Information About Verizon Customer Service
- Verizon provides 24/7 automated phone-based customer service and live customer help is available Monday through Friday from 7 am - 9 pm and weekends from 8 am - 9 pm (All hours are in local time)
Many consumers want to speak to a live person when making a purchase, asking a question or attempting to resolve a problem. Verizon's voicemail system asks questions about the reason for the call: "Yes" or "no" answers will direct the call to the appropriate customer service department.
- Verizon also offers a dedicated customer service center for current customers with disabilities.
- The Verizon Wireless National Accessibility Customer Service Center provides support from Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (EST).
Verizon Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Verizon Privacy Office
1300 I St., NW Ste 500 E.
Washington, DC 20005
International Data Privacy Office
Verizon Legal Department
Reading International Business Park
RG2 6DA UK
Basking Ridge Operational Headquarters
One Verizon Way
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
P.O. Box 408
Newark, NJ 07101-0408
500 Technology Dr., Ste 500
Weldon Spring, MO 63304
How Good is Verizon's Customer Service?
Didn't help me
Yes I'm very happy to be your customer I've been with you guys over a year
Summary of Verizon Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Verizon?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “To pay my bill”
- “Amount and due date of my bill”
- “Too pay internet bill”
- “Telephone service”
- “My service canceled still being billed”
- “Need to call customer service”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Activate new phone”
- “Cancel my pmt card”
- “You deactivated my phone and now you say the number never existed”
Request for Information Question:
- “Need to talk to someone”
- “Trying ask a question”
- “Change diffrent plans i need to talk to someone please...i been an member a long time”
Product/ Service Question:
- “My voice mail doesn't work”
- “No network service”
- “Our phones are not connected to wigi”
- “I need my account number also transfer pin”
- “My account”
- “Help with account and it's very important”
- “Need to add my refill card to my hotspot”
- “Need pin number and account number”
- “Haven't received my Verizon credit card”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Changing device”
- “Need my phone replaced”
- “Failure on Verizon's part to send return box for trade in phone.”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “New Verizon customer. Order not received by UPS. Verizon failed to put unit number and address. Received email stating one of the phones has been activated!”
- “You have the wrong address for my delivery”
- “I need the tracking number on my order”
- “Promised refunds that haven't happened”
- “My refund”
- “I want to know my pay off on my phone”
- “Pay off”
- “Pay off device”
- “Technical difficulties”
- “To see my Verizon is paid until next month”
, , , ,
Verizon was founded in 1983 as Bell Atlantic Corporation. It got seven Bell Operating Companies from AT&T company after its breakup. Nowadays the company is headquartered in New York, New York. Verizon Communications, Inc. was created in 2000 after the acquisition of GTE be Bell Atlantic, which was one of the largest mergers in the US history. The name of the company is a portmanteau word formed from veritas and horizon. The company specializes in communications services providing Broadband Internet services, Television services, wireless telecommunication services and Local wireline. Company's net income is $6,119 billion. Verizon Communications employs over 239,000 people. The tag line of the company is: "We never stop working for you".
Verizon is ranked 343 out of 1755 in Telecommunications category
Compare Verizon To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.