I just spent over 20 minutes trying to get a 'live' person to no avail. I was trying to get thru to someone since they started charging me for DSL service I NEVER ordered. I had spoken with a sales rep about a bundle package, but never ordered it, but yet now I'm being charged for it.

What did I do? I called a local # for Bright House (who I already have cable with) and ordered the bundle package from them! How nice it was to get a live person on the line in a minute or 2 and complete my order.

Verizon also has an 'unpaid' bill on my credit report that was paid over a year ago and still shows up as being unpaid.

*** VERIZON!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Bundle.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 30, 2008.

Comments

I used to have comcast but switched to verizon when comcast bill went up. That was a tragic decision.

7 months later i am still fighting to get rid of a double charge on my account, they tried to send me to collection, i have called more than 20 times and you are right, they try to get rid of you as soon as possible and just transfer you to another department.

I just switched back to comcast and got their 2 years package. I'd rather go to direct TV that deal with their customer service *** again