2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

verizon worker looked at my account and told me my contract was up that day. i went home and called to get anew contract, and the man on the phone verified it was up that day after i asked him.

i got a contract that was $25 more money and one less room for cable. i then decided to call back and ask if they have anything cheaper. i spoke with a woman for 45 minutes and we came up with a plan that was $30 cheaper. so i told her i had to talk with my wife to see what she wants me to do.

the woman also told me that my contract wasnt up for another 3 months and that the men i spoke to earlier didnt know that they were talking about. so i pretty much got lied to and verizon scammed me for three months that i didnt get for the prices i was locked into with during that three months. so the next day i call to get the deal and the person had no clue what i was talking about. the first woman sent me an email from verizon with what we talked about, but this new woman said they never sent me anything.

very very frustrated.

im about to break my contract and go elsewhere. it seems none of them know what they are doing.

I liked: Services.

I didn't like: Being lied to by customer service.

Comments