2.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

On 4/24/18 I discovered our home phone service was not working. awe have not had a dial tone since.

I have repeatedly called Verizon customer service and the repair dept. They sent a repair tech out on 4/26/18. The tech informed us it was a problem with a phone pole at the end of our street. Since that time customer service has tried to pressure us to get FIOS.

As we rearely use the home phone, we decided to cancel the service. I have tried to cancel the service several times, but it has not been cancelled. I know Verizon is going to make me pay for the service even though we have not had a dial tone at least since 4/24/18.

I am now considering cancelling our 2 Verizon wireless phones. This is horrible customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

As far as the billing if they don't credit you I would report them to the state regulatory authorities or BBB.Had trouble getting our landline service disconnected when they told us let them install fiber equipment or find another company. Almost a year of phone calls, letters and door to door sales people.

We get new service and company and it takes them 10 days to disconnect the phone.As the final deadline approached the neighborhood was littered with cable tv and dish companies. Not too many Verizon trucks.