Verified Reviewer

3.1

I called to review my plan so i could reduce my bill or change to another provider. All discounts applied to my phone plan actually increased my bill.

They told me they had a senior discount also. When I asked how it would change my bill it increase it considerably, not reduced it. That is deplorable to deceive with the word discount and charge more because you have to change your whole plan to a higher cost to get the discount. It does not apply to your account unless you change your account.

Seniors need punished for growing old, right!? They not smart enough to know it is'nt really less expensive. It's a discount that's all they need to know.

They recommended I change my plan. When I asked what it would do to my plan it increased my bill.

No matter what they wanted my bill to go up. If I removed a line down to 2 my bill did not decrease by one third as I would expect. It reduced by only about 10%.

I shouldn't have to pay 200.00 a month to have phone service.

And I shouldn't have to replace my phones every time I get them paid off.

I can get new phones and all the service I already have by switching to another provider. And I don't need to use no FAKE SENIOR DISCOUNT.

Location: Columbus, Ohio