Saint Petersburg, Florida

New York Region Rm 3108

140 West Street

New York, NY 10007

maura.c.breen@verizon.com

ph: 212-321-8170 (alana picks up)

fx: 212-964-4072

Pricing & Contract Management

22001 Loudon County Parkway

Ashburn, VA 20147

suleiman.hessami@verizonbusiness.com

ph: 703-886-2017 (Pam picks up)

fx: 703-886-0116

John Hoey

john.p.hoey@verizon.com

ph: 908-559-4760 (Robin picks up)

fx: 908-766-3965

fx: 973-660-1065

Bob Ingalls

Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer

robert.e.ingalls.jr@verizon.com

ph: 908-559-1112 (Shaw? picks up)

fx: 908-696-2210

Virginia Ruesterholz

President

Verizon Telecom

virginia.p.ruesterholz@verizon.com

ph: 908-559-1069 (Diane picks up)

fx: 908-696-2135

Joseph Russo

Service Assistance Support

joseph.j.russo@verizon.com

ph: 908-559-2266 (Robin picks up)

fx: 908-696-2175

fx: 908-696-2036

Doreen Toben

Executive Vice President & CFO

doreen.a.toben@verizon.com

ph: 212-395-1057 (Doreen Thompson picks up)

fx: 800-295-5136

Review about: Verizon Fios.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Verizon Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Monica- La Verne, CA

Can I sue in small claims court for damages I incur due to their reporting on my credit report?Verizon installed FIOS in my neighbor's house under my name.

I know this sounds crazy, but I live in a duplex, and the installer told my neighbor they had to install in the main-house. I have other accounts with Verizon which makes me so mad, that they will not work with me on this small amount of $218.

My neighbor finally put FIOS under her name, but I was still charged an early termination fee.At this point, since no one will listen to me, I will pay the 218, but they still will not remove it from my credit.

Disappointed Customer

Verizon has decided that Bridges TV would be discontinued from their line-up. This channel's focus is on countering negative stereotypes of Muslims in the media. Although I am not Muslim, I do know that there is a growing and vital Muslim community - so I just cannot believe that low viewership is the true reason FIOS is discontinuing Bridges TV from their line-up (considering some of the other channels that they air).

EF

I've made 2 separate appts to have installation and startup service, missed two days of work to wait for the engineer and no one ever shows up.I call customer care and they leave messages with the dispatch to call me back and no one has ever called.

To top it off, yesterday evening Fios engineers were installing service two houses down from me.

I truly believe I have deliberately being ignored and denied service because of my race, my neighborhood is complete white and we are not.Racism still lives.

JB
to EF #599411

Its not racism man.Im white and have had the worst service ever and have been completely ignored.

I am taking them to court however for the wire they left stringing in front of my gate that my son tripped over and split his head. They said they would take care of it in 3-5 days and that was Dec 15th.

Its now Jan.26th and still nothing after hours and hours of phone time eith these jokes.

SS

Anyone know which of the executive would be best to call about a billing issue? Thanks!SS

SansSpin

I sent an email to the executive email address provided above, they all bounced back. Alternates?

Thanks

SS

Loyal Verizon Customer

I moved from an old residence to a new residence in August of 2011.At this time I called Verizon to have my service moved to my new address.

However, during this time Verizon employees were on a strike and as a result they could not give me service at my new address at the desired time. I called to cancel my service and seek a new provider for my phone and DSL. Couple of days later I received a call from Verizon's main offices asking me that if I am willing to restart my service with the provider they would come out and fix everything at my new location at a promised day free of all charge. It sounded good to me and I accepted the offer.

However the next month I received a bill for the installation charges for $112.46. I called Verizon to report this and upon speaking to a supervisor, they placed a claim on my account for the amount and advised me that I would not have to pay this amount. The next month i saw the same charges appear on my bill. I called again and the supervisor once again told me a claim was placed and that I didn't have to pay the $112.46.

That same month I cancelled my service with Verizon because I was still having problems with my service. I paid a final bill to close out my account. The following month I received another bill with the same installation charge of $112.46. I called Verizon again, and because I had cancelled my service by this time, the billing representatives refused to help me out.

I asked to speak to a...

I would like to report this abuse from Verizon and report the charges which they are claiming to be valid.

I would never agree to restart my service with Verizon upon canceling the first time had they told me it would cost me $112.46 and only reason I agreed is that they told me it would be free of charge.Please help me with this problem as Verizon has threatened me to report the payment to a collection agency

I am checking out this website to see what I have to look forward to.Two days ago a Fios tech left a temporary cable on the ground from the telephone pole,then across our driveway, and then down the side of our neighbor's driveway.

The guy told me the permanent line would be put in, in about 2 weeks.

Its not my cable service, but the line is across our driveway, and for 2 weeks ?What kind of idiocy is this anyway ?

Michele

AS a builder and landlord, I've now experienced 2 years of collection agency correspondence as Verizon tries to collect a $179 termination fee they feel I owe after they terminated service I paid for for 6 months in a new residence that was under construction.Once the residence was built, the certificate of occupancy issued and the tenant moved in, Verizon was unable to switch the line I had been paying on into the tenant's name.

The tenant requested a new phone number, Verizon came out and connected the TV boxes, got new phone number working etc. at which point they disconnected the service I had been paying for 6 months and charged me an early termination fee for the new customer I just secured for them.

Will give the "Call the executives" a try to see if this is how they intend for cutomers to be treated.Seems I'm owed a commission check, not a termination fee for securing new customers.

sharon schreiber
Corning, Arkansas, United States #243367

Wow! Clearly I'm not alone. I live in CA with lousy customer service and tech support. I've been on line with no LIve Chat, on the phone waiting for almost 2 solid hours with no one to answer the phone. Why don't we file a class action suit against Verizon given all of the issues I am reading here, plus my own, we surely will win!

Lucky me, I get a tech from Virginia of all places. Hello! I live on the opposite coast!!!

I left "BOB" a voicemail tonight and an email. Let's see if he answers. Wow people.....wow.