4.2K views

New York Region Rm 3108

140 West Street

New York, NY 10007

maura.c.breen@verizon.com

ph: 212-321-8170 (alana picks up)

fx: 212-964-4072

Pricing & Contract Management

22001 Loudon County Parkway

Ashburn, VA 20147

suleiman.hessami@verizonbusiness.com

ph: 703-886-2017 (Pam picks up)

fx: 703-886-0116

John Hoey

john.p.hoey@verizon.com

ph: 908-559-4760 (Robin picks up)

fx: 908-766-3965

fx: 973-660-1065

Bob Ingalls

Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer

robert.e.ingalls.jr@verizon.com

ph: 908-559-1112 (Shaw? picks up)

fx: 908-696-2210

Virginia Ruesterholz

President

Verizon Telecom

virginia.p.ruesterholz@verizon.com

ph: 908-559-1069 (Diane picks up)

fx: 908-696-2135

Joseph Russo

Service Assistance Support

joseph.j.russo@verizon.com

ph: 908-559-2266 (Robin picks up)

fx: 908-696-2175

fx: 908-696-2036

Doreen Toben

Executive Vice President & CFO

doreen.a.toben@verizon.com

ph: 212-395-1057 (Doreen Thompson picks up)

fx: 800-295-5136

Review about: Verizon Manager.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Verizon has very sloppy service, let me tell you why; I am a verizon BUSINESS customer and my company initially ordered two phone lines.Of course, we made sure to confirm that those numbers are available to be used by our business.

From the very beginning, Verizon had told us, yes, those numbers were available to be used. (We even had backup numbers just in case they were taken). So the numbers were available and we went with them. Fast forward two months, after having a technician come over and struggling to connect our phones, we find out that one of the numbers we ordered is ACTUALLY IN USE BY ANOTHER CUSTOMER.

When in fact, we called to confirm multiple times and each time they would tell us it is available. At this point, we've already printed business cards with these phone numbers. So how do you suppose we fix this Verizon? Get new numbers?

After our company has spent so much time and money preparing?

Your staff is mediocre and unattentive.I would also like to mention, I called Verizon and asked to speak to a supervisor immediately, got put on hold for 10 min, only for someone to tell me I will receive a call back in 24-48 hours, leaving me no choice but to reach out to the VP.

Hummelstown, Pennsylvania, United States #966861

Does anyone know of anyone in charge of customer service???

There HAS to be a director ... right? I've gotten nowhere with local reps. Called the executive customer service people ...

got nowhere.

Got Lowell McAdam's name and asked to speak with him ...told "he doesn't talk to customers." WTF

Hummelstown, Pennsylvania, United States #966858

Are these names and numbers current?

Tuba City, Arizona, United States #956511

I am so frustrated and mad that I have got nowhere with Verizon!!!I am terminating my service with them.

I should have stayed with T-Mobile. Plus I should have listened to my friend about Verizon.

If you are looking to a cell phone service carrier.....DO NOT GO WITH VERIZON!!

Dallas, Texas, United States #599419

Seem's to me that each and Everyone of these post has a dramatic end to it.I can only say that i reside in TEXAS and I have never had a problem with VERIZON WIRELESS PERIOD.I can say i have had many problem's with AT&T THOGUHT.Keep in mind.Bundle service is not good for anyone.I have noticed that everytime i get bundle service my bill's are never the same each month.This is why i seperate my service's.Each company make's it sound perfect.But in truth it suck's.If you think VERIZON WIRELESS is bad,Switch companies and See what happen's to you.The same problem's began all over again.It's a racket for the companies to get more money.

to Anonymous Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1289758

every word ending in "s" does not necessarily need an apostrophe. so annoying. How is anyone supposed to take you seriously?

Will not be paying for this outrageious $586.00 Verizon bill. There is no break down for services rendered. Have called several #s and landed one where an actual person answers.

908-559-5507 Candice or

800-483-7988 x3 ask for Ms. George

TKT#: NJDQ036BYE

Verizon FIOS has been installed in my home approximately 3 weeks ago. The problem is with the iinstallation of wire going from house to street pole. Your tech Shawn installed the FIOS wire from the house across windows to pole. Property owner is irate with this eye sore and wants wires to follow suit as previous FIOS installed. With every call someone tells me aI will get a DRC call back within 24 hours....it's been 4 business days since last call and NO CALL BACK.

I have called every day since installatio and have gotten no where. If you can forfill your obligation, I am going to cancel FIOS.

Sincerely,

BRENDA-120@live.com

PS Your customer service is lousy. Will be going back to COMCAST INFINITY who has excellent customer service.

I have made several calls after going through a long list of prompts (very inconvenient)

Verizon is the worst.Mocked, laughed at, and hung up on on top of being lied to and charged for stuff we never agreed to pay.

Plus they didn't even send a correct bill to let us know - just waited till we were a couple months behind and then sent an automated phone call to let us know we owe them a ton of money.would've thought that the bills saying we didn't owe them anything meant just that...

the email address of these executives are not valid at all.anybody who knows their email addresses?

i am one of the dissatisfied customers who disconnected my internet and cable service while i was conversing with the representative when my instruction was clear that i wanted it to be disconnected one week later! ugh! help!

so incompetent!and they even want me to pay reconnection fee to restore service!