3.0

At the time of account set up last Fall (Fios triple play with 50/50 Internet) I was offered ~$100 in monthly discounts along with an employer based discount (Connections program) of an additional $10 which was to be applied for after the first month's bill.My bills for the months successive to my obtaining the employer discount went up by $50 and I was told every time that the Connections Program removes some of my earlier discount!

I feel this is extremely misleading on Verizon's part and cannot imagine it may make sense for this giant corporation to think that customers are so gullible to agree to take a $10 discount (Connections program) in lieu of larger discounts.

I have spoken to the customer service after getting the bill in January and February and each time (after spending much valuable time on the phone) then gave me back $50 as courtesy credit with the assurance that they would fix the issue.This is the third month that I have again received the bill with the higher amount once again and the same explanation from the customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $50. sbiswas1971 is overall dissatisfied with Verizon and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about verizon internet service at Verizon was failure to honor contractual obligations , but reviewer liked reliability of service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments