At the time of account set up last Fall (Fios triple play with 50/50 Internet) I was offered ~$100 in monthly discounts along with an employer based discount (Connections program) of an additional $10 which was to be applied for after the first month's bill.My bills for the months successive to my obtaining the employer discount went up by $50 and I was told every time that the Connections Program removes some of my earlier discount!
I feel this is extremely misleading on Verizon's part and cannot imagine it may make sense for this giant corporation to think that customers are so gullible to agree to take a $10 discount (Connections program) in lieu of larger discounts.
I have spoken to the customer service after getting the bill in January and February and each time (after spending much valuable time on the phone) then gave me back $50 as courtesy credit with the assurance that they would fix the issue.This is the third month that I have again received the bill with the higher amount once again and the same explanation from the customer service.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Reliability of service
What I disliked
- Failure to honor contractual obligations
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Verizon Fios Triple Play
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Would not recommend. Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft. (Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm..."
- "I did the trial membership and was surprised how many women supposedly were interested.After 3 days it was obvious that there would never be a connection here.Tip-offs---you send mail asking..."
- "I signed up with Verizon and had installation 08/01/215. I called about the 79.99 price but was told for 10.00 more I could get the 50/50 fios. It comes..."
- "I sold a golf club on Ebay. I shipped it to my customer in Houston Tx from Massachusetts. When the box arrived my customer opened it and the shaft was..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "I try to call theme about bad linens at Hospitals and medical treatment areas back in 2006 to 2013 if angelica can provide better linens then those cheap cotton blankets..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."