Verizon - Billing issues - misleading information regarding discounts
At the time of account set up last Fall (Fios triple play with 50/50 Internet) I was offered ~$100 in monthly discounts along with an employer based discount (Connections program) of an additional $10 which was to be applied for after the first month's bill.My bills for the months successive to my obtaining the employer discount went up by $50 and I was told every time that the Connections Program removes some of my earlier discount!
I feel this is extremely misleading on Verizon's part and cannot imagine it may make sense for this giant corporation to think that customers are so gullible to agree to take a $10 discount (Connections program) in lieu of larger discounts.
I have spoken to the customer service after getting the bill in January and February and each time (after spending much valuable time on the phone) then gave me back $50 as courtesy credit with the assurance that they would fix the issue.This is the third month that I have again received the bill with the higher amount once again and the same explanation from the customer service.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Reliability of service
What I disliked
- Failure to honor contractual obligations
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Verizon Fios Triple Play
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..."
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted..."
- "This signed block of stamps, allegedly signed by Edwin Aldrin AKA Buzz Aldrin is now listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from a reputable authentication firm, came..."
- "I fell for their offer of a 30 day supply for $4.95, received the product, and then a surprise, my credit card charged $59.95. When I called about this, the person..."
- "I chocked on several sharp pieces of bone and cartilage in Panera's turkey bravo sandwich in their Westborough, Massachusetts location. Worst dining experience I have ever had in my life...."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."