Verizon - Billing issues - misleading information regarding discounts

144 of 1950 Verizon reviews

At the time of account set up last Fall (Fios triple play with 50/50 Internet) I was offered ~$100 in monthly discounts along with an employer based discount (Connections program) of an additional $10 which was to be applied for after the first month's bill.My bills for the months successive to my obtaining the employer discount went up by $50 and I was told every time that the Connections Program removes some of my earlier discount!

I feel this is extremely misleading on Verizon's part and cannot imagine it may make sense for this giant corporation to think that customers are so gullible to agree to take a $10 discount (Connections program) in lieu of larger discounts.

I have spoken to the customer service after getting the bill in January and February and each time (after spending much valuable time on the phone) then gave me back $50 as courtesy credit with the assurance that they would fix the issue.This is the third month that I have again received the bill with the higher amount once again and the same explanation from the customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Reliability of service
  • What I disliked
    • Failure to honor contractual obligations

Reason of review:
Verizon Fios Triple Play
Review category
Media
review #810291 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Verizon? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
144 of 1950 Verizon reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.