At the time of account set up last Fall (Fios triple play with 50/50 Internet) I was offered ~$100 in monthly discounts along with an employer based discount (Connections program) of an additional $10 which was to be applied for after the first month's bill.My bills for the months successive to my obtaining the employer discount went up by $50 and I was told every time that the Connections Program removes some of my earlier discount!

I feel this is extremely misleading on Verizon's part and cannot imagine it may make sense for this giant corporation to think that customers are so gullible to agree to take a $10 discount (Connections program) in lieu of larger discounts.

I have spoken to the customer service after getting the bill in January and February and each time (after spending much valuable time on the phone) then gave me back $50 as courtesy credit with the assurance that they would fix the issue.This is the third month that I have again received the bill with the higher amount once again and the same explanation from the customer service.

Review about: Verizon Fios Triple Play.

I liked: Reliability of service.

I didn't like: Failure to honor contractual obligations.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Verizon Internet Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $50
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.