Verified Reviewer

2.5

I am being scammed by Samsung and Verizon, I bought two phones S10 5G over a year and paid $2,500 for them, I could had them plain S10 for $1,500 (both) without 5G. At the beginning that I did not have 5G coverage in my area, therefore , I waited.

When, I finally had 5G coverage, the phones don't work in 5G. The phone in the network setting does not have the 5G option .

I have visited 3 Verizon Stores and call Verizon support 3 times and called Samsung support 6 times (3 hang up when ask to talk with the Manager) and the options that they offer:

1) Reset Factory the phone and lost all the data (which not guarantee that the problem will be solved)

2) Send it to a repair center and wait from 5 to 7 days to be returned (stay without cell for a week), because I cannot go to a Samsung Store, because are franchise and I have to pay if the phone is over a year.

None of the options are feasible. Who can be without a Smart Phone over a week.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Verizon Cons: Lack of accountability, Poor service, Customer service horrible, Lying to me about 5g device.

Location: 2001 West Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33445