After years of being screwed by verizon i came home one day to find a giant cable hanging across my back yard.It took 5 years to get them to raise the little wires that used to hit me in the head in my garden, and after they finally did they put this cabel 2 feet lower.

You can do chin ups on it. Complaints went un answered. I became disabled 2 years ago. Financials went it the tank.

Verizon cut off my service over a past due of 77 dollars. When i spoke to them om mt ATT phone i told them not to reconnect and send tge final bill. When i got tge final bill it was for over 135 dollars and i didnt even know they had reconnected me since i never use the home phone. Now i have list 70% of my income and im on disability.

My wife lost her job in January and remains unemployed. All my creditors of 40 or so years look to help us thru with the exception of verizon. They sent me to collections and when i call the collector back i get lectures. They ask me hiw can we resolve this byr will not send me any kind if documents to attest to that.

They tell me its beyond a bill its on collections.

A billion dollar company pounding on a 60 year old disabled guy who us in the process of packibg up his house to keave since he us broke.Verizon, you suck on all end.

Review about: Verizon Home Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion