La Vista, Nebraska
1.7

I bought a Samsung GaLAXY5 in July.Battery doesn't last 10 hours.

Kept going into the Verizon stores and calling Verizon. They told me to uninstall any app I wasn't using, so then I no longer had internet on my "smart" phone!! The wait at the stores is always 1/2 to 45 minutes. I don't have time to wait around forever to get help.

I have given up and walked out so many times I lost count. Now I'm told I have a bad phone and "Sorry" your 14 days is up so take your $500 phone and see in two years!! These phones are way to expensive and then to only have a two week window to "return" it's ridiculous.

I would leave them but as they know, they have the best cell service(not customer service!!) and I'm stuck in my "contract " with my $500 paperweight!!Look at the percentage of the battery, yep 2nd time charging it since 10:30 last night and it's only 2:00 in the afternoon!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "replace with a new phone at no expense for me" as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about samsung galaxy 5 from Verizon was incompetent customer service and access to customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Wipe cache partition to see if that helps.