La Vista, Nebraska

I bought a Samsung GaLAXY5 in July.Battery doesn't last 10 hours.

Kept going into the Verizon stores and calling Verizon. They told me to uninstall any app I wasn't using, so then I no longer had internet on my "smart" phone!! The wait at the stores is always 1/2 to 45 minutes. I don't have time to wait around forever to get help.

I have given up and walked out so many times I lost count. Now I'm told I have a bad phone and "Sorry" your 14 days is up so take your $500 phone and see in two years!! These phones are way to expensive and then to only have a two week window to "return" it's ridiculous.

I would leave them but as they know, they have the best cell service(not customer service!!) and I'm stuck in my "contract " with my $500 paperweight!!Look at the percentage of the battery, yep 2nd time charging it since 10:30 last night and it's only 2:00 in the afternoon!!

Review about: Samsung Galaxy 5.

I didn't like: Incompetent customer service, Access to customer service.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $500
Preferred solution replace with a new phone at no expense for me.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Submit review

Comments

Wipe cache partition to see if that helps.