I bought a Samsung GaLAXY5 in July.Battery doesn't last 10 hours.
Kept going into the Verizon stores and calling Verizon. They told me to uninstall any app I wasn't using, so then I no longer had internet on my "smart" phone!! The wait at the stores is always 1/2 to 45 minutes. I don't have time to wait around forever to get help.
I have given up and walked out so many times I lost count. Now I'm told I have a bad phone and "Sorry" your 14 days is up so take your $500 phone and see in two years!! These phones are way to expensive and then to only have a two week window to "return" it's ridiculous.
I would leave them but as they know, they have the best cell service(not customer service!!) and I'm stuck in my "contract " with my $500 paperweight!!Look at the percentage of the battery, yep 2nd time charging it since 10:30 last night and it's only 2:00 in the afternoon!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Incompetent customer service
- Access to customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- replace with a new phone at no expense for me.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy 5
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I've had quite the week with CenturyLink. I first called on Tuesday, 02/18 asking to have my service transferred to my new address. I had a balance due and couldn't..."
- "I looked up the status of my rebate and the total amount should have been $100 ($10 for each door, purchased 10 doors). You issued a check 9/17/15 for $60.00..."
- "I purchased a set of furniture from Nebraska Furniture Mart and I also purchased the Guardsman 5 year warranty. All three pieces that I bought started to rip and tear..."