I bought a Samsung GaLAXY5 in July.Battery doesn't last 10 hours.
Kept going into the Verizon stores and calling Verizon. They told me to uninstall any app I wasn't using, so then I no longer had internet on my "smart" phone!! The wait at the stores is always 1/2 to 45 minutes. I don't have time to wait around forever to get help.
I have given up and walked out so many times I lost count. Now I'm told I have a bad phone and "Sorry" your 14 days is up so take your $500 phone and see in two years!! These phones are way to expensive and then to only have a two week window to "return" it's ridiculous.
I would leave them but as they know, they have the best cell service(not customer service!!) and I'm stuck in my "contract " with my $500 paperweight!!Look at the percentage of the battery, yep 2nd time charging it since 10:30 last night and it's only 2:00 in the afternoon!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Incompetent customer service
- Access to customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- replace with a new phone at no expense for me.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy 5
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "BAD SIGNAL TOWER ~ #1PL33XC461 Route 206, Tabernacle, NJ 08088 ________________________________________________________ TOWER SIGNAL FACTS: Mid November 2014 ~ Tower signal caused cell phone bars to drop in half… ~ My cell phone bars dropped from 4 to..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I paid for a new Samsung Relay 4G & received a used one. It has the remains of a T-Mobile decal clearly on the top of the phone. Consumer Cellular..."
- "I ordered personalized chocolate bars from Davids Bridal on line. I wrote Brian and Susan on the first line. I wrote THANK YOU on the second line and FOR COMING..."
- "My dress looks nothing like it did online. Not happy with this site at all. I wouldnt buy anything from here again...."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."