My cellular phone was upgraded in may of 2012.Since the.
It has been dropping calls to an obscene amount. After multiple phone changes and attempts to fix it, Verizon's solution was for me to buy something called a network extender, to the cost of $250 ... Of my money. The other kick is that this thing pig backs on my wifi signal, which of course will slow it down.
I have made multiple email and phone calls to express my unwillingness to pay my own money to service their poor signal. I was told that basically I was assed out. One rep even told me that my area was known for its poor strength, and short of building a tower, this was the fix. Well, ok since this since this isn't my fault, it shouldn't be my responsibility to fix.
I made multiple suggestions such as, give me the extender for free, let me have until my contract is over then I shall return it. Lower my bill, because I don't have a full phone I shouldn't pay a full bill. Or let me out of my contract for free because the cannot provide the service promised. All these are, of course, unacceptable.
So I have made it my mission to tell all about this issue. I write verizon everyday about it.
They will hear from me until the issue is fixed, or my contract ends.Anyone else with this issue?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "BAD SIGNAL TOWER ~ #1PL33XC461 Route 206, Tabernacle, NJ 08088 ________________________________________________________ TOWER SIGNAL FACTS: Mid November 2014 ~ Tower signal caused cell phone bars to drop in half… ~ My cell phone bars dropped from 4 to..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "I have been a long time Verizon customer for both cell phone and home internet etc. All the way from the my dsl days in college until my fancy..."
- "Poorly installed equipment. Wires exposed on camera outside front door wrapped in electrical tape. Wires ran on the inside of the door and when asked if this was correct adt..."
- "I was waiting for a sale to purchase an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and when I saw it was bundled with a GeForce GTX 970 I decided to pull the trigger...."
- "Terrible! Shari's Berries used to be a great product; fancy, huge strawberries, nicely coated, and great presentation. Not anymore. I can only discribe them as Made in China Dollar Store quality...."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."