My cellular phone was upgraded in may of 2012.Since the.
It has been dropping calls to an obscene amount. After multiple phone changes and attempts to fix it, Verizon's solution was for me to buy something called a network extender, to the cost of $250 ... Of my money. The other kick is that this thing pig backs on my wifi signal, which of course will slow it down.
I have made multiple email and phone calls to express my unwillingness to pay my own money to service their poor signal. I was told that basically I was assed out. One rep even told me that my area was known for its poor strength, and short of building a tower, this was the fix. Well, ok since this since this isn't my fault, it shouldn't be my responsibility to fix.
I made multiple suggestions such as, give me the extender for free, let me have until my contract is over then I shall return it. Lower my bill, because I don't have a full phone I shouldn't pay a full bill. Or let me out of my contract for free because the cannot provide the service promised. All these are, of course, unacceptable.
So I have made it my mission to tell all about this issue. I write verizon everyday about it.
They will hear from me until the issue is fixed, or my contract ends.Anyone else with this issue?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "It took me 3 Days to try to get my bundle service restored!!! First day I spoke to Ken and he claim that I had a block on my acct due..."
- "Lately, the quality of Verizon's FIOS service has been abysmal - and we haven't even addressed their customer "service" yet. This past week, their VOD service simply went down,..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I ordered personalized chocolate bars from Davids Bridal on line. I wrote Brian and Susan on the first line. I wrote THANK YOU on the second line and FOR COMING..."
- "What ever happened to the original Sports Clip mission?? This is the third time I have walked in to my Waukee Sports Clip location and I have to wait..."
- "Poorly installed equipment. Wires exposed on camera outside front door wrapped in electrical tape. Wires ran on the inside of the door and when asked if this was correct adt..."