My cellular phone was upgraded in may of 2012.Since the.
It has been dropping calls to an obscene amount. After multiple phone changes and attempts to fix it, Verizon's solution was for me to buy something called a network extender, to the cost of $250 ... Of my money. The other kick is that this thing pig backs on my wifi signal, which of course will slow it down.
I have made multiple email and phone calls to express my unwillingness to pay my own money to service their poor signal. I was told that basically I was assed out. One rep even told me that my area was known for its poor strength, and short of building a tower, this was the fix. Well, ok since this since this isn't my fault, it shouldn't be my responsibility to fix.
I made multiple suggestions such as, give me the extender for free, let me have until my contract is over then I shall return it. Lower my bill, because I don't have a full phone I shouldn't pay a full bill. Or let me out of my contract for free because the cannot provide the service promised. All these are, of course, unacceptable.
So I have made it my mission to tell all about this issue. I write verizon everyday about it.
They will hear from me until the issue is fixed, or my contract ends.Anyone else with this issue?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Three years ago I had debit card information stolen while I was out of town on a business trip. This information was used to open 15 fraudulent Verizon Internet accounts..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I was waiting for a sale to purchase an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and when I saw it was bundled with a GeForce GTX 970 I decided to pull the trigger...."
- "On May 15th 2016 was my daughter's graduation. Her cake was ordered to be ready for pick up at 12:00 noon. I arrive right on time to find out..."
- "I was searching for an authentic Twisty Mask with the removable jaw. After looking at several places and websites where the removable jaw mask is pictured I decided to order..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."