Verizon - Asked to pay $250 to fix their poor service coverage

878 of 1950 Verizon reviews

My cellular phone was upgraded in may of 2012.Since the.

It has been dropping calls to an obscene amount. After multiple phone changes and attempts to fix it, Verizon's solution was for me to buy something called a network extender, to the cost of $250 ... Of my money. The other kick is that this thing pig backs on my wifi signal, which of course will slow it down.

I have made multiple email and phone calls to express my unwillingness to pay my own money to service their poor signal. I was told that basically I was assed out. One rep even told me that my area was known for its poor strength, and short of building a tower, this was the fix. Well, ok since this since this isn't my fault, it shouldn't be my responsibility to fix.

I made multiple suggestions such as, give me the extender for free, let me have until my contract is over then I shall return it. Lower my bill, because I don't have a full phone I shouldn't pay a full bill. Or let me out of my contract for free because the cannot provide the service promised. All these are, of course, unacceptable.

So I have made it my mission to tell all about this issue. I write verizon everyday about it.

They will hear from me until the issue is fixed, or my contract ends.Anyone else with this issue?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
878 of 1950 Verizon reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Raj

Jun 26, 2014 #832276 Germantown, Maryland, United States

I had the same problem, they were asking money for their poor network, well i switched my phone to t-mobile, T-mobile also has ' Wifi Calling' Facility where you connect your phone to wifi and able to make receive calls, but surprice happened when i called them about my poor network,ofcource my house is kind of in basement so i barely have 1 bar, they said they are very sorry that signal is not coming through, they sent me a signal booster free, they send through ups next day air and didn't charge me shipping ! after installing their booster i currently getting 4 bars on my cell now. Switch to T-mobile, you want regret it !

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Verizon. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Verizon.
Filing a new complaint about
×