123 views
Verified Reviewer

2.0

I also got a message saying "You have successfully subscribed to a $0 RLF BNDL". I also have a basic flip phone with no wifi or internet.

It's a pay as you go.

Given the terrible experience of the previous customer, I will forego even trying to contact Verizon. If they start charging, I will contact the FCC.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Verizon Pros: Most coverage is good.

Comments

I have the same type of phone that you do and also got that message and responded on this site as well. However, I decided to try contacting Verizon online via my cell phone account.

It took a while during which I did other things but actually wound up "chatting" with a very nice person. Here is the information, which is actually quite nice: It's called a relief bundle, this is a relief program for our Prepaid customers they set up because of the pandemic. It will be providing 300 minutes to call internationally so we can be connected with "your beloved". No charge.

No use of minutes.

The program will continue till 4/30. I suggested that if they message saying they are putting an unsolicited program on our phones that they explain what it is.

Verizon Reviews