1.3K views

I ported my Verizon home number to my Verizon Wireless phone. I called Verizon to pay my bill which includes Fios TV & Internet and now they have no record in their Db.

Before I can explain the rep sends me to Verizon Wireless and of course they have no clue. ... so I cannot pay my bill. I called my account rep two days ago (Fios assigned one to me) & her sup yesterday and still no call back.

So I will wait until my Fios is disconnected and go back to BrightHouse. I am a fVZ employee in Tampa, FL, and am not happy.l

Comments

the same thing happened to me. could not pay my bill online.

it seems that because i added home phone service to my account (already had internet and tv), it knocked me out of the system some way so that i had to re-register my account online to activate. noone at verizon could tell me what i needed to do until i finally got a guy with sense enough to figure it out. the account managers they have hired are not qualified or disciplined enough to be "out of office" reps.

they never have your information and always promised to call when they return to the "office" but never do. it was a nice concept and would work if they had proper training and experience.

:o( i wish my contract would hurry up and end!

I have issues with verizon fios etc also awful! I just want to pay my combined bill also but get the run around