I've never encountered a company that does business like Verizon wireless. I bought a Samsung Galaxy phone and use Verizon.

Without exception, every month, a week or more before my payment is due, I get the nastiest, most aggressive text message saying that my service is due for interruption IF I don't pay the bill when it is due. ??? I ALWAYS pay the bill when it is due. I am a well-to-do Senior and paying my bills is not a problem.

However, since I got this phone I have received these threatening texts. I telephoned their office once and told this to the customer service rep who apologized and said it was just Verizon's way of doing business. Well, their way stinks. I am never late on a payment.

In fact, I was just vacationing in Arizona, and I paid the bill in their store. A week later I got the horrid, aggressive threatening text, so thinking I did in fact owe them, I went to the store again and tried to pay. The counter help told me the new bill hadn't even been generated yet.

What a horrible company. If it weren't such a pain to switch, I'd do it in a heartbeat!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Customer Care.

Reason of review: sAGGRESSIVE BILLING.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 07.

Comments

sandralynndavis

Hmmm, I’ve been with Verizon for at least 10 years. I have never received that type of message.