East Islip, New York

Dear Sir:

I spoke to three sales people at Verizon on July 10th -- I spoke to a woman early in the day but something told me something was wrong. I later called Verizon and shared my concern and this other woman started to help me we somehow disconnected and she never called me back. So I called back and spoke to a gentlemen.

He assured me I was getting the 79.99 triple play package with a year free of HBO and Showtime - He also said I was getting one of the boxes free for a year. And that I would be getting the 300.00 award card in three months. They want to make sure you pay for your bill before issuing that card is what I was told. I was traveling in my car while doing this transaction. He told me about the 69.99 fee for installation and I thanked him for his honesty. When you sign up for the 79.99 package you have to commit to a two year contract and someone came on the phone and I verified that.

Yesterday when they set up the triple play and left I had to call them to set up the tv channel selector for the televisions . When I started channel surfing - there were hardly any channels. and I called them up - what they gave me was some cheap package 59.99 and I had to pay half price for HBO and Showtime and I was not getting that extra box free for a year.

When the service man came to the house I asked to make sure I was getting the free HBO and Showtime. He said oh you are only getting HBO I will take care of that. He never told me it wasn't free but he added showtime and didn't tell me I was paying half price.

So I immediately called my old carrier and had them come today because the law says 14 days you can cancel - I only waited one day.

The heartache and time and lies -- Their tapes should be confiscated so the transaction can be reported legally - and evidence be had. This is a disgrace, actually they are a disgrace and should be dealt with ---

This person wrote the review because of "fraud - order processing issue, poor customer service - fraud and poor representatives that come to home" at Verizon. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Verizon to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lied to and fraud. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon verizon fios triple play for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments