East Islip, New York

Dear Sir:

I spoke to three sales people at Verizon on July 10th -- I spoke to a woman early in the day but something told me something was wrong. I later called Verizon and shared my concern and this other woman started to help me we somehow disconnected and she never called me back. So I called back and spoke to a gentlemen.

He assured me I was getting the 79.99 triple play package with a year free of HBO and Showtime - He also said I was getting one of the boxes free for a year. And that I would be getting the 300.00 award card in three months. They want to make sure you pay for your bill before issuing that card is what I was told. I was traveling in my car while doing this transaction. He told me about the 69.99 fee for installation and I thanked him for his honesty. When you sign up for the 79.99 package you have to commit to a two year contract and someone came on the phone and I verified that.

Yesterday when they set up the triple play and left I had to call them to set up the tv channel selector for the televisions . When I started channel surfing - there were hardly any channels. and I called them up - what they gave me was some cheap package 59.99 and I had to pay half price for HBO and Showtime and I was not getting that extra box free for a year.

When the service man came to the house I asked to make sure I was getting the free HBO and Showtime. He said oh you are only getting HBO I will take care of that. He never told me it wasn't free but he added showtime and didn't tell me I was paying half price.

So I immediately called my old carrier and had them come today because the law says 14 days you can cancel - I only waited one day.

The heartache and time and lies -- Their tapes should be confiscated so the transaction can be reported legally - and evidence be had. This is a disgrace, actually they are a disgrace and should be dealt with ---

Reason of review: fraud - order processing issue, poor customer service - fraud and poor representatives that come to home.

I didn't like: Lied to, Fraud.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 12, 2015.

Comments