Verizon FIOS charge for unreturned equipment SCAM!!!
Moved out of my residence in September 2010, requested return boxes for the equipment i had. Never received anything. Called a second and third time, never received boxes. Finally, was told to bring boxes to a UPS center to send them back. I did so and 3 months after, I get a bill from Verizon for $954!!!!!!!!!!! for unreturned equipement.
I have made dozens of calls to them at this point, provided the tracking number every single time, yet this still appears on my credit report. Initially my score dropped 100 points because of this!!!!!!!
At my wits end with this disgrace of a company!! I have never once complained anywhere about a company, but this is simply unacceptable and is literally damaging my life.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- ""very bad" as a review is an understatement. Horrible, Nightmarish, the worst online company next to a scam. Please heed this warning, do NOTorder from shoprtacabinets.com. 7 weeks after my..."
- "I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much. The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it. They did..."
- "rented rims from there for 2 months. when i gave the rims back the mechanic messed up the install, causing the stud on my car to snap and my wheel..."
- "So as you know, Tap4"Fun" games offers ingame curency with a price. In this case what i lost 1000 credits (which i know in the long run is not much..."
- "I have been ordering from Ebonyline.com for about 10 yrs and have always been pleased with their fast shipping. However, the customer service is horrible, and every time I..."
- "My name is Joseph Boccella I called because my Shark navigator hose rotted out,Model NV10026 the cord stamp is 3411 I felt rushed and your employee putting words in my mouth,all..."