Verizon Fios cannot add a second phone line
I switched my Comcast triple play to Verizon Fios when it came to my area. I have a second phone line for my mother who lives with us. When I had Comcast, I had digital voice and the second line was a minimal charge and we never had problems.
The problems arrived as soon as our installation. Although I told our sales rep that we had 2 phone lines, that was never communicated to the sales office so when our Fios was installed, the second line was not. I took two additional weeks to get the second line switched. We had to keep the Comcast line until the second line could be installed and apparently Verizon does not have digital voice in our area.
Needless to say, we have 2 bills now, one for our Fios Triple play which includes our phone and a separate one for Mom which is at regular phone service rates of $70. I have tried ever since January to get the two accounts combined but have spoken with at least six customer service reps and each one says they will take care of the problem but my two accounts still have not been merged.
I have had my problem escalated and it still is not fixed. I am so sorry I left Comcast, who had excellent customer service 24 hours a day, for the sorry excuse for customer service that Verizon provides.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello Everyone. I am an ACN Rep also. Personally I like all the products and services and think they're just great! But I just wanted to say that..."
- "I signed up with Verizon and had installation 08/01/215. I called about the 79.99 price but was told for 10.00 more I could get the 50/50 fios. It comes..."
- "hey rudolf faix is the big scammer.... first of all they and there company wwpa call center dont have any work.... and now they with company scamming others any asking money for stopping..."
- "My healthy 1 year old Bengal had escaped outdoors, and had twelve hours of diarrhea. I wasn't concerned, but my aunt called to see when we should be, if it..."
- "Arrive at the store at 2:05pm on the 22 of Nov 2014, fedex overnight truck just pulled up. I processed a package that needed to be there next day, truck..."
- "I purchased a torque converted from Monster Transmission with a 3 year warranty. Installed it and it worked great for a 6 months to a year. My car..."
- "Purchased sofa. Within a couple weeks, the USB port broke and my elbow went through the armrest. Called them, sent out a "tech" which was a delivery driver who looked..."
- "Generally I don't complain online about companies but after the poor treatment and attitude of Targets customer service department I believe I have no other choice. In August I ordered..."
- "I ordered a pair of boots from a seller called Apparel Save. They sent me boots 3 sizes too big and not even the same style. They are..."