Call the executives every time you get poor Verizon Customer Service

New York Region Rm 3108

140 West Street

New York, NY 10007

maura.c.breen@verizon.com

ph: 212-321-8170 (alana picks up)

fx: 212-964-4072

Pricing & Contract Management

22001 Loudon County Parkway

Ashburn, VA 20147

suleiman.hessami@verizonbusiness.com

ph: 703-886-2017 (Pam picks up)

fx: 703-886-0116

John Hoey

john.p.hoey@verizon.com

ph: 908-559-4760 (Robin picks up)

fx: 908-766-3965

fx: 973-660-1065

Bob Ingalls

Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer

robert.e.ingalls.jr@verizon.com

ph: 908-559-1112 (Shaw? picks up)

fx: 908-696-2210

Virginia Ruesterholz

President

Verizon Telecom

virginia.p.ruesterholz@verizon.com

ph: 908-559-1069 (Diane picks up)

fx: 908-696-2135

Joseph Russo

Service Assistance Support

joseph.j.russo@verizon.com

ph: 908-559-2266 (Robin picks up)

fx: 908-696-2175

fx: 908-696-2036

Doreen Toben

Executive Vice President & CFO

doreen.a.toben@verizon.com

ph: 212-395-1057 (Doreen Thompson picks up)

fx: 800-295-5136

954a35a
Had an experience with Verizon?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
1216 of 1366 Verizon Reviews

Jan 26, 2013 Dallas, Texas

Seem's to me that each and Everyone of these post has a dramatic end to it.I can only say that i reside in TEXAS and I have never had a problem with VERIZON WIRELESS PERIOD.I can say i have had many problem's with AT&T THOGUHT.Keep in mind.Bundle service is not good for anyone.I have noticed that everytime i get bundle service my bill's are never the same each month.This is why i seperate my service's.Each company make's it sound perfect.But in truth it suck's.If you think VERIZON WIRELESS is bad,Switch companies and See what happen's to you.The same problem's began all over again.It's a racket for the companies to get more money.

Just Me

Sep 19, 2012

Will not be paying for this outrageious $586.00 Verizon bill. There is no break down for services rendered. Have called several #s and landed one where an actual person answers.

908-559-5507 Candice or
800-483-7988 x3 ask for Ms. George

BRENDA TROISI

Sep 19, 2012

TKT#: NJDQ036BYE

Verizon FIOS has been installed in my home approximately 3 weeks ago. The problem is with the iinstallation of wire going from house to street pole. Your tech Shawn installed the FIOS wire from the house across windows to pole. Property owner is irate with this eye sore and wants wires to follow suit as previous FIOS installed. With every call someone tells me aI will get a DRC call back within 24 hours....it's been 4 business days since last call and NO CALL BACK.

I have called every day since installatio and have gotten no where. If you can forfill your obligation, I am going to cancel FIOS.

Sincerely,
BRENDA-120@live.com
PS Your customer service is lousy. Will be going back to COMCAST INFINITY who has excellent customer service.

I have made several calls after going through a long list of prompts (very inconvenient)

pretty ticked

Sep 06, 2012

Verizon is the worst. Mocked, laughed at, and hung up on on top of being lied to and charged for stuff we never agreed to pay. Plus they didn't even send a correct bill to let us know - just waited till we were a couple months behind and then sent an automated phone call to let us know we owe them a ton of money. would've thought that the bills saying we didn't owe them anything meant just that...

Lohlee

Jun 27, 2012

the email address of these executives are not valid at all. anybody who knows their email addresses? i am one of the dissatisfied customers who disconnected my internet and cable service while i was conversing with the representative when my instruction was clear that i wanted it to be disconnected one week later! ugh! help! so incompetent! and they even want me to pay reconnection fee to restore service!

Vanessa

Jun 21, 2012

I recently called verizon and informed them of a payment arrangement I was not going to be able to meet until a week later.The lady informed me that my service may be cut off and i relplied ok. that was on the 8 of June. on Monday June 11, I check my bank account only to find out that the payment was put through anyway. I called verizon explained that because the payment went through and shouldn't have my account was in overdraft, my bank would refund the fees AFTER they see that the money from verizon was replaced.. Well its June 21 and still no money. I have talked to at 7 people and having to explain the situation each time.On top of all of that I was alos told I would have to wait 7 to 10 business days. I am very frustrated right now and feel I am getting the run around. I had just upgraded FIOS and is dur a 250.00 visa card that won't be processed because of payment due. As soon as I can I am discontinuing verizon , although all customer services reps are not rude you do have a few that are, I pay $170.00 a month to verizon and i am sure one person doesn't make a difference but i rather pay my monies somewhere else and get satisfaction.

Monica- La Verne, CA

Apr 02, 2012

Can I sue in small claims court for damages I incur due to their reporting on my credit report? Verizon installed FIOS in my neighbor's house under my name. I know this sounds crazy, but I live in a duplex, and the installer told my neighbor they had to install in the main-house. I have other accounts with Verizon which makes me so mad, that they will not work with me on this small amount of $218. My neighbor finally put FIOS under her name, but I was still charged an early termination fee. At this point, since no one will listen to me, I will pay the 218, but they still will not remove it from my credit.

Disappointed Customer

Feb 22, 2012

Verizon has decided that Bridges TV would be discontinued from their line-up. This channel's focus is on countering negative stereotypes of Muslims in the media. Although I am not Muslim, I do know that there is a growing and vital Muslim community - so I just cannot believe that low viewership is the true reason FIOS is discontinuing Bridges TV from their line-up (considering some of the other channels that they air).

EF

Jan 21, 2012

I've made 2 separate appts to have installation and startup service, missed two days of work to wait for the engineer and no one ever shows up. I call customer care and they leave messages with the dispatch to call me back and no one has ever called. To top it off, yesterday evening Fios engineers were installing service two houses down from me. I truly believe I have deliberately being ignored and denied service because of my race, my neighborhood is complete white and we are not. Racism still lives.

JB

Jan 26, 2013

Its not racism man. Im white and have had the worst service ever and have been completely ignored. I am taking them to court however for the wire they left stringing in front of my gate that my son tripped over and split his head. They said they would take care of it in 3-5 days and that was Dec 15th. Its now Jan. 26th and still nothing after hours and hours of phone time eith these jokes.

SS

Jan 12, 2012

Anyone know which of the executive would be best to call about a billing issue? Thanks!SS

SansSpin

Jan 06, 2012

I sent an email to the executive email address provided above, they all bounced back. Alternates?

Thanks

SS

Loyal Verizon Customer

Dec 30, 2011

I moved from an old residence to a new residence in August of 2011. At this time I called Verizon to have my service moved to my new address. However, during this time Verizon employees were on a strike and as a result they could not give me service at my new address at the desired time. I called to cancel my service and seek a new provider for my phone and DSL. Couple of days later I received a call from Verizon's main offices asking me that if I am willing to restart my service with the provider they would come out and fix everything at my new location at a promised day free of all charge. It sounded good to me and I accepted the offer. However the next month I received a bill for the installation charges for $112.46. I called Verizon to report this and upon speaking to a supervisor, they placed a claim on my account for the amount and advised me that I would not have to pay this amount. The next month i saw the same charges appear on my bill. I called again and the supervisor once again told me a claim was placed and that I didn't have to pay the $112.46. That same month I cancelled my service with Verizon because I was still having problems with my service. I paid a final bill to close out my account. The following month I received another bill with the same installation charge of $112.46. I called Verizon again, and because I had cancelled my service by this time, the billing representatives refused to help me out. I asked to speak to a manager or supervisor, and two... Show more

Dec 29, 2011

I am checking out this website to see what I have to look forward to. Two days ago a Fios tech left a temporary cable on the ground from the telephone pole,then across our driveway, and then down the side of our neighbor's driveway. The guy told me the permanent line would be put in, in about 2 weeks. Its not my cable service, but the line is across our driveway, and for 2 weeks ? What kind of idiocy is this anyway ?

Michele

Sep 09, 2011

AS a builder and landlord, I've now experienced 2 years of collection agency correspondence as Verizon tries to collect a $179 termination fee they feel I owe after they terminated service I paid for for 6 months in a new residence that was under construction. Once the residence was built, the certificate of occupancy issued and the tenant moved in, Verizon was unable to switch the line I had been paying on into the tenant's name. The tenant requested a new phone number, Verizon came out and connected the TV boxes, got new phone number working etc. at which point they disconnected the service I had been paying for 6 months and charged me an early termination fee for the new customer I just secured for them. Will give the "Call the executives" a try to see if this is how they intend for cutomers to be treated. Seems I'm owed a commission check, not a termination fee for securing new customers.

sharon schreiber

Feb 02, 2011 Corning, Arkansas

Wow! Clearly I'm not alone. I live in CA with lousy customer service and tech support. I've been on line with no LIve Chat, on the phone waiting for almost 2 solid hours with no one to answer the phone. Why don't we file a class action suit against Verizon given all of the issues I am reading here, plus my own, we surely will win!
Lucky me, I get a tech from Virginia of all places. Hello! I live on the opposite coast!!!

I left "BOB" a voicemail tonight and an email. Let's see if he answers. Wow people.....wow.

Fed UP

Jan 25, 2011 Apalachicola, Florida

I was triple billed, they said they credited my account and cancelled the triple service, but they did not!!! Each person I speak with gives me a different story! I act like it is my problem......

Jenn

Dec 07, 2010

If you file a claim with the Better Business Bureau, they are usually good help. Me & my boyfriend dealt with it for like 2 months but it was worth it.

Josh

Dec 03, 2010

I am at the end of the rope here. I recently moved to a new address. Well I called told them I was moving, they said fine lets set you up for a date to have it installed at your new apartment. Well they created a brand new account, that I was unaware of. Now my cable has be suspended due to non payment and they said that I owe $325 to get it cut back on. I always pay my fios bill online. The new account obvouisly not registered to myverizon.com, so I never saw that I had a new account and verizon is taking no responsibility for this matter. Im done with verizon fios.

Ex-Verizon employee

Jul 19, 2010

VERIZON Service will get worse. They fire a hundreds of verizon workers to make more money for the share holders. Yet we where doing overtime to keep up with customers orders. Using old testing telecom equipment. Yet the higher ups keep cuting corners making it harder to provide customer assistance. Yet we the employees get yelled at, cursed at, and threaten. I am gald I am no longer with that company and I even discontinued my service since I know the tech support (us) is no longer there. It has been outsourced. I wish you luck guys. I took pride in giving the customers 100% service, but the guys upstairs just want your money and will do anything to get more of it. No more American pride....

1-20 of 22 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Verizon.
Filing a new complaint about
×